No Ride? No Problem.
Tri-Area Community Health’s Transportation Service Team is committed to providing safe, quality, comfortable transportation. This service is for patients who have no other means of getting to and from their Tri-Area Community Health medical and behavioral health appointment.
Transportation services are available to patients at all Tri-Area Community Health sites who live in the designated area near the health center where they are seen.
- Patients will be picked up and dropped off at their address on file unless prior approval is made with the Transportation Coordinator.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or an authorized caregiver indicated on the patient’s registration form. Patients eight years old and younger must ride in a car/booster seat at all times. Please let us know when scheduling a ride if you will need a car seat.
- The patient must inform the Transportation Coordinator how many guests will be traveling with them. No more than two guests are allowed to ride without prior approval.
- All patients and guardians of minor children must show a Government Issued ID before boarding the van.
- Inform the Transportation Coordinator if you need handicap accessible transportation.
- Patients and passengers must be ready at their designated pick up time.
Signing Up is Easy
Call our Transportation Coordinator at
276-398-2292 or 866-942-0401
Our van will be assigned to different sites on different days. Every effort will be made to accommodate your appointment date and time. The Transportation Coordinator will contact you prior to your scheduled appointment to arrange pick up times. Please call the office to check availability for same day appointments.